KEEPING GOLF SAFE
WILLOWBEND & covid-19
Willowbend Members and Patrons,The health and well-being of our members continue to be the number one priority of Willowbend. We continue to closely monitor the guidance from local officials and the CDC. We have already closed our gyms and made several changes to the golf experience at our clubs. In response to the “Stay at Home” order by local governments, we have evaluated the situation and believe we can remain open at this time.
We ask you to continue being diligent about your interactions and practice social distancing.
The following processes are in place effective immediately:
- Cart Service. 1 person per cart
- Online or phone payments only.
- We will be closing the pros shops and clubhouses to all traffic. You can book and pay for your tee time online at willowbendgolfclub.com/. Transactions can also be completed over the phone with credit cards.
- 18-minute intervals between tee times. Please don’t crowd or gather on the first tee. Practice good social distancing.
- Cups have been modified to make it easier to get the ball out without touching anything.
- Always leave the flagstick in the hole to minimize touching.
- Please smooth bunkers with your feet to leave it somewhat playable for the next player.
Additionally, we are asking you to help as well by following the CDC recommendations, including:
- Staying at home if you’re not feeling well.
- Washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and other guests whenever possible.
While we remain open for business for golf, there may come a time when we will have to temporarily restrict access or take additional measures. We hope you enjoy visiting Willowbend locations knowing our teams are taking additional precautions to provide a clean and safe environment.
President, GreatLIFE KC
BECOME A MEMBER
Single, Family, Junior and Social Memberships available!